Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 01, 2014

The Star at Vista

Hahaha... I hope I got the name of this mall correctly!!! As we always call it The Star, somehow I remember there's a Vista word to it, but not sure where its supposed to be placed!! Lol...

We had wanted to go the the Art Friend at the Buona Vista MRT station but sad to find that it was closed as of last year!!! So, ended up waiting for our helper instead!! Lol... On the way to the mall, we saw some flowers at the side, kids had always called it the fire crackers flowers!!



We had dinner earlier as there was no queue and my Ashley, as usual, always complaining about hungry when she got nothing to do!!!  So here we are, having some Japanese style spaghetti, the food that the kids are familiar with and like! But my Alvan is not taking a liking to it!!! Sad...


Father and daughter fighting!!!  Ashley had wanted to place a 'X' using her chopsticks as she saw me taking a pic of her and WL!! So, her naughty daddy decided to 'play' fighting with her in the shot!!! 

My son again, with his signature gesture!!! My bowl looks super big as I had ordered a soupy spaghetti, it was tasty but I feel super fatty!!! 

A horrible shot due to the exposure of the place!! And I had difficulty adjusting the photo on my iPhone! So... See if you can see my kids!! Lol...

No comments: