Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2014

Self timer app for iPhone

I finally found some apps to download onto iPhone which will allows us to have timer camera function on my iPhone!! Soooo happy!!! Hahaha... Cos we had been using iPhone to take pictures but always can't have a family portrait, unless our helper follows us...

So, here's the self timer app... Pls ignore my pic collage app... :)

I would much prefer the ProCam app, as this allows us to insert the date n time on the pictures, which is exactly the same as those pictures taken on a digital cam. Many times, I tried to recall the dates in which the photos were taken, but as I mentioned, age is catching up on me, and I really had a hard time recalling!!!

In fact, the ProCam app is full of functions which mimics that of a conventional camera!!! 

Really sorry for the orientation of the picture above... :p

As you can see, there's the self timer function which allows you to set the timing... Wonderful!!

And the next thing am going to do, is to buy a monopod!! What is this??? A single stick which is like a tripod for camera, but it's for the smartphone and you can take selfie using the extended handle!!! Shall buy and show you real soon!!!

And our next week Bintan trip will have tons of our family portrait instead of a missing mummy or daddy!!! Lol....


No comments: