Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Greenwich

This is our 2nd visit to Greenwich since its opening... The last visit was in 2012, if am not wrong... Tat time Alvan was still a tiny baby... 

Anyway, we came here as WL and the kids went for fish or shrimp shopping on the Saturday evening... Yes, my dear hubby finally got a tank just for keeping shrimps!!! As we always can't find the shrimps in the FISH tank... So to make everyone happy, definitely not me, he decided to get a SHRIMP tank!!! Shall post it in my next entry!!!

Ok, so here are my 3 notty...


This is a super tiny mall, enough to service the residents behind this mall, I feel... There's a kopitiam at level 1, cold storage and guardian... And a few small shops selling kuehs, curry puffs and gong Cha!!! 2nd level are all restaurants and a small water play area, or rather a small water display feature... :p

This shot was to capture the nice sun set... But as my kids are posing with it, the exposure was bad and pls see the next pic for the nice sun set!! Hahaha...

Ok I think my iPhone shot is not doing the nice sun set any justice... But just to let you know what I had intended to capture here... :p

No comments: