Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Jacob Ballas Garden

WL decided to bring the kids to the Children's Garden this Sunday, especially so when Ashley is having Science as a subject now and she's been taught to classify plants into Flowering and Non-flowering groups!! So, WL told the kids, this will be a science outing to know more about plants!!! The kids were overjoyed!!! I can never understand why they would love science soooo much!!! Only one reason could explain that, their daddy is a science teacher who would explain things and talk things in a science teacher manner!!! :|

Ok, the kids will be busy till 12:30pm on all Sundays, so WL thought to bring the kids for lunch at the Botanical Gardens before heading to Jacob Ballas... And here we are, enjoying our lunch at the Casa Verde!!!

Alvan scribbling on the notebook brought by Ashley, and super enjoying it!!! 

And jiejie and korkor doing some writing and preparation for their science excursion later on... While daddy is queuing to order our lunch!! And this system is new, as the last time we were here, ie May 2013, it was still placing order with the waiter!  Anyway, I guess this way would be faster for the customers and a cost cutting solution for the restaurant!!

And here's our order and bill!!! Hahaha...

As this was a pretty late lunch, WL and me were sharing this club sandwich set!!! Yummy with the chips and salad!!! 

Me and my 2 boys!!! Yes, Alvan super happy with his orange juice!!

Kids having their 3-in-1 mix platter set!!! And sooo happy that they had finished the whole plate!!!


Alvan only eating the chips and fries!! Lucky I had fed him some porridge while on the way here... Better then him eating junk food!! :p

Here we are, at the main entrance of the children's garden!!!

Kids exploring the map!!

Writing down all the herbs found here!!

And my boring Alvan walking in circles while waiting... Lol...

WL and Alvan taking a shot with the bananas and its flower!!! It's a super hot hot day out today. My boy burnt as he refused to put on the hat!!

A empty and funny looking tree trunk!!

A big tree house with a long slide... But Alvan refused to try the slide... He only wanted to play with the sand, which is a no-no... Cos it will be sooo messy after that with no shower facilitates here!!

My Ashley climbing up the tree house...

After we refused to let Alvan play with sand, we need to disturb his attention over to food!!! We brought quite a bit of food along, a mini picnic in the Garden!! And it was after we left the garden then I realized we were actually not allowed to bring food into the garden!! Hahaha...

We brought the cherries WL got from the market this morning, some seaweed and packets of carrot mixed fruits juice!! Alvan super liking seaweed recently!! And he would be snatching from his jiejie and korkor!!

And the moment I brought him into this small resting hut to sit, he point at it and tell me 'mama, house!' I was really surprised he would associate the hut with house!!! Smart!!!

And right opposite the hut, there were some stools and table made from tree trunk and kids were sooo amazed with them that they requested to sit over, so off we went! But, upon Adwin sitting down, he saw a green spider!!!  And here's my 2 kids watching at daddy taking a shot of the spider!!! Adwin was trying to find a container to catch the spider back, but WL warned him not to, due to the bright color of it and in nature world, the more colorful and bright animals are actually poisonous!! So, got to disappoint my adventurous son!! 

My house of monkies, jumping for a shot!!! Lol...

Another one here, preparing for the jump!! Can you see my Ashley's eyes?? Lol...

Alvan was frightened when he saw the kids preparing to jump and started crying and moved over to WL! Lol... My timid son!!!

Here's my Adwin's find... His favorite, mimosa!!!! I remember it used to be a small plot of land full of green mimosa, but due to the recent dry spell, about 80% of the plot had turned brown... So sad... Leaving only very little mimosa for the kids to enjoy...



I had taken some photos with my camera, but yet to load into my laptop... So, I will need time to load them over before posting on my blog... Akan datang... Hahaha...

No comments: