Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Our first experience on GV Gold Class

Wow!! We 2 finally got time to go for a movie without my 3 kids!!! It's indeed a luxury for us, having some OUR time without the kids... But that also means I need to leave early off work and leaving my maid and Alvan with my mum... But these days aren't long as we handed decided to terminate the after school service for my 2 elder kids, meaning, I would need to pick them up myself daily from school... 

Ok, back to my topic... We had a pair of complimentary tickets for GV Gold class, from my purchase of a Philips appliance!  And WL had been checking out if we can dine in the movie and what are the menus... But not much info actually, so, we decided to go earlier last Friday (14 Mar), to see if we will be dining in the movie or eat before our movie @ 2pm!

And this is the dining area right outside the Gold class theater! Small cozy area...

My dear hubby with the food he ordered... Spinach n mushroom quiche with a side salad and Otah samosa, and my order of a MaxPlatter, not in the picture!

Selfie of me n hubby!!

We managed to finish all our food before going into the theater... But we left our dessert, blueberry cheesecake and our juice and mock tail for our movie!!

Lucky they provided us with a blanket, as it was really cold in there and the seats were really comfortable!!

Though we had saved the $ on the tickets ($36 x 2), but the food was not cheap too, our lunch was $62 after a 10% discount for GV member!!




This was the movie we caught!! It was really exciting and nice!!! Worth the time taken to travel all the way to I12 Katong for it...!!

No comments: