Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Compatible Nespresso capsules

We got the Nespresso coffee machine as a house warming gift from my sis in 2010, but never really put in into good use, as the place to buy the capsules is in town aka Taka, and its a mall which I or we hardly go!! So once the sample pack capsules were used up, we only went once to buy the capsules! Lol...

And last year, before Christmas, deals website got a deal selling the compatible Nespresso capsules and I was soo glad to found capsules for my coffee machine and ordered quite a bit, so I can enjoy my coffee frequently!!! But, I was abit disappointed, though its compatible for my machine but towards the end of pressing down the handle after putting in the pod, I needed to exert more pressure to close the lid!! Am wondering if the casing material used was too thick, that explain the need to exert pressure! Anyway, I got my coffee fix!!!

And just yesterday, I saw another deal on qoo10.sg, selling Nespresso compatible capsules!! And this time, the seller got more than just coffee!!!! Isn't it wonderful to be able to make tea and hot chocolate from the machine?!!!! Sounds sooo great!!! And the pricing is sooo much better then the previous lot of compatible capsules bought!!! Another wonderful thing is, it was delivered to my door step the next day!!! As their office is just opposite our house!!!! Yippee!! And next time am hoping is, it taste great!!! Lol...

There's many flavours, and I bought all their coffee, and only 3 types of tea and of cos, hot chocolate!!!!

Nice packing hor!!!!?? And price is really cheaper, the guy who delivered the capsules told me, their pricing on their website is $6 per box of 10 capsules, which is on promotion price!! Cheap huh!??? But in qoo10, 3 boxes for $17.90, savings of $0.10!


Anyway, my purpose of posting the entry here is just in case I need to get these capsules, if it turns out nice, I can always refer to my blog for contact! Hahaha... And I realized I had been doing such things recently, as memory is failing on me as I aged and I can't recall lots of things and the only way to trace them back is by going thru my blog!!! Hahaha..


No comments: