Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Sticky Alvan!!!

Alvan had been especially sticky to me these 2 weeks!! And it's seriously driving me nuts!!! Cos I can't go to the toilet, I can't go anywhere just to put things down, I can't even go to wash my hands!!!! And starting from last week, I need to let him sit and wait for me in the toilet while I shower!!! OMG... My only personal time is taken up by him too!!!!

And the photos below are showing him sitting on my lap playing with my iPad!!! So I can't move anywhere!!!! Horrible!!!!




Another occasion of him lying on top of me, not allowing me to go anywhere again and asking for milk!!!! 


Maybe many would say I should cherish this moment with my last baby, as he will be growing up fast and going into the childcare next month.  But I need some personal time too!! And I am grateful that my dad had allowed me to work half day, so I have more time with my kids and having full time wages with a car to ferry my kids around and of course, to travel to work!

Maybe I should not complain sooo much and try as much to bear with his stickiness!!!  *_*

No comments: