Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2014

My day out with my 2 As!

Its been such a loooong time since I had time for my 2 big As, Ashley and Adwin. Since Alvan came along, he had all my attention and I guess I had somehow neglected the 2 elders... Adwin told his 姨姨 once that mummy's favorite 'thing' is Alvan! 

This day was the kids march 1-week break and there was a last minute appt for Ashley's speech therapy in the morning at 11am, which means I can't go to work, so we left home at the same time and left Alvan and helper at my mum's place. And brought the 2 along with me, I had wanted to bring the 2 to see doc but I had forgetten that the doc was out station for the week! So we were pretty early when we reached compass point, at about 10:20am, so we went to the kids favorite shop, smiggle, for a short shopping. And just walk around the mall till about 10:35am and started walking over to the clinic. And we were still too early for Ashley's appointment! Haha...

Anyway, by the time we were done, it's lunch time!! And I thought since it's just the 3 of us, sushi would be good!!! The kids got to eat their favorite Tamago sushi and I got to eat mine jap food too!!


After our lunch, the kids saw some activity at the main hall, and asked for some time there. As it's the march break now, so, many malls had some activities to attract the kids over so parents can spent their $! So, I went to get some things so the kids can redeem for their free tickets!


Anyway, it's a good bonding opportunity for me and kids!! :)

No comments: