Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Our Lo hei at home!

I had the most Lo hei's this year!!! And I super love it!!! Luckily the contents are all vegetables!!  And I normally half the oil given, so hoping its really not that fat!!! Lol...

This time, WL bought one from Mayim at the Northpoint on the last day of CNY, as I told him it would be nice to have one at home... Hee hee...

See my Adwin sticking his face on the table!!!

Me and kids!! Alvan again with his signature hand gesture!!! Lol...


Am thinking I should try to make one myself, so I can have Lo hei throughout the year!! Haha... Then it would defeat the purpose of lo hei during CNY!! But maybe self proclaim it as my type of salad!! Hahaha... Me n my nonsense!!! :p

The kids, especially Adwin, is scare of it, as his hand always get dirty since there's like 10 pairs of chopsticks tossing the salad! And he seriously hates it!! Lol...

No comments: