Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Qian Hu Fish Farm


Ok, I am having some problem trying to create this post!!! Why is my photo on top of my story?!!? ARGH....  Whatever!! It's tough for me to create a post using my laptop anyway... so I'll just let my photo be on top of THIS post!!! :p

WL decided to bring the kids to the fish farm last Sunday (actually I did thought of this, but didn't voice out!! As always, me and hubby ALWAYS had the same thoughts!!! Amazing!!! Lol...).

We arrived at about 4pm, after our steamboat lunch at my Parents and my Alvan had slept on the way here... so he didn't enjoy the fish gallery upon arrival!!! :p

We decided to let the kids enjoy the Fish Spa here... as they had always asked for one whenever we passed by one during shopping and those are not cheap!!!  Its much cheaper here and I like the fact that no one is guarding the time here too!!! :p  Even the LongKang fishing here is much better compared to the Bottle Tree @ Yishun!!  I saw many kids catching lots of fishes, but when it comes to putting them into the bag, the uncle is super nice to add more fishes for them!!! And the fishes here are bigger too, looks healthier too!! Hahaha... :p


See the kids 'trying' to enjoy the spa here.. Ashley dare not put her legs into the water... Adwin managed to muster his courage to enjoy the fish spa!!!

After about a minute into the water, WL said it's quite painful as the fishes are attacking his blister!! And guess what, he was bleeding when he pull his right leg up!!! Horrible!!!  So I asked him to put on a blaster before enjoying his fish spa again...


There was another pool at the back, saying big fishes for more exciting spa experience!!! Hahaha... And mind you, the fishes here are as big as his foot!!! See ?!!!  But according to WL, it does not hurt at all, just feel ticklish!!! hahaha... I can see those big fishes giving his feet smoches!!! :p


Pics of my Adwin enjoying his fish kisses!! Hahaha...


And my baby Alvan standing next to the pool of turtles!! :)


After their spa, we went back to the fish gallery to buy fishes back!!! Here's a corner of the fighting fishes!! They are cheap and really lots for us to choose from... But my kids were not interested in them!! :0




Here, customers are allowed to catch their own fishes!! And my Alvan was sooooo excited over catching fishes from the tank!!!



Trying to spot fish and catch it!


Trying to see if he caught fish into his net!!


This kind daddy allowing his son to grab the net and put into the tank for fun!! OMG...


Adwin catching fish!!


Ashley putting the fish into the small pail...


Any idea what are these?!?!  Horrible!!! They sell frogs!!!!  I was so scare that it would jump out of the tank!!


They also sell really big stingray and big goldfishes!!!!!


Even crabs!!!


My Ashley, enjoying 'orchestra'-ing the fishes!!!


Managed to find pic of my Ashley when we brought her here in 13 Jan 2007!!  Interesting.... hahaha...

No comments: