Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Our 10th wedding anniversary!!

We are married and living together for 10 years!!!! Can't believe it we had come sooo far!!!

I know my hb is reading this... Thank you dear for all the things you had done for the family and me. I may not be a perfect wife but am putting in my best to serve you and the kids!! Yes, serve cos at times or always, I felt like a maid to you and kids, doing everything I thought is best for you, I may had neglected your feelings at times, but pls believe that it was never done on purpose and was never my intention to make you feel otherwise! I hope to be a better wife in our coming years together and let's work towards a better relationship and a healthier and happier family!!! Loving you always!!! :)

Here's our lunch date today... Celebrated a day in advance... So it's our special date without our 3 noisy kids!! Lol...


I enjoyed our lunch at the DOMVS, as it was quiet here and the food was nice!! The last time we were here was in 2004, prior to our Ashley's arrival!! So that was 10 years ago!!! Lol...

Their yummy bread with Olive oil and balsamic vinegar!!


My soup of the day... Mushroom soup!

WL's Parma ham with rock melon n salad! Yummy...

Our main... Lamb chop for me and lemon sole for WL...


Our desserts... Tiramisu and Choco cake with ** can't recall what alcholic drink was put in!! Argh... **

Haha.. My ever busy hb always taking photos!!! And now, my Alvan had also caught this virus!!! He would go to the camera and start shooting whenever he got hold of my iPhone! :/

And a surprise cake for our anniversary!!!

Ehm... It's supposed to be a piece of earl grey cake, but really sorry, no taste of earl grey only super rich Choco taste! :p

And all the above are their executive lunch set which costs $42 per pax, a super valued set for a super yummy lunch!!

Hope we will find time for more couple time for meals, cos it does feels good to be eating quietly together again without out noisy kids... Though majority of our conversation are still about them!! Lol... Well, I guess the kids somehow makes us complete!! :) 

Happy 10th wedding anniversary!!! 

No comments: