Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 2 of CNY 2014

My 2 sons wearing the same top and same color bottom!!! Nice!! Hahahaha...


We had thought to go for dim sim lunch on the 3rd day of CNY, the Tim Hao Wan at Toa Payoh, hoping the queue will not be that long... However, the queue was unexpectedly long when we reached there at about 1130am!!  So we took a turn for the exit escalator and out of the building!! Hahaha... Thinking of alternative place to eat!! :p nothing came to mind, so we went into the Jack's place at the car park WL parked his car!!! 

My Alvan is really good at posing for a shot now!!! And here he's enjoying the garlic bread served before our food!!!


WL and me ordering their CNY set lunch, supposedly to be pumpkin soup but I really can't taste the pumpkin in it... :p but it was nice!! Hahaha... We had wanted to try their lo hei but upon ordering, they told us its all sold out!!!! Is it a joke??? It's only before 12pm and its sold out??? Bleh....


WL and his dory fish set!! The bottom right was Alvan's chicken in a basket kids meal!  He's ok with pop corn chicken style chicken pieces but not nuggets!

Ashley with her fish and chip kids meal!!

And my ever shy Adwin with his chicken spaghetti kids meal!!

And our pic outside the restaurant after our meal... Taken by my dear hubby, I had refused to be in the pic but he said that since I love to blog, I should be in it and see how he took the shot??!!! Lousy!!!! And I think he had purposely took only half of me just to make me annoyed!!!  

And after our lunch, we got no idea where to head to!!! Had wanted to bring the kids to the Jacobs Ballads garden at the botanical gardens, but realized it was closed on Mondays!!!! Ah ha ha ha... Bumper!!!

Ok, so we had nowhere to go... WL just drove aimlessly and suddenly he decided to head to the Henderson wave!! But, realized we can't recall the way to the start of the wave!!! Hahahaha...

However, we came to the other side of the connector park, I think this is called the Alexander Arch. And it's walkable to the Henderson Wave, which is about 2.7km away!!! And no thank you, am not walking over!!! :p

There's sign along the bridge which leads you to the other park and the distance!!


Star jump daddy!!!!

Tree top bridge!

A shot of a unglam me with WL and my Alvan!!!

We spent about an hour at the bridge... Alvan had somehow know that I won't wanna walk all the way to Henderson wave, he turned around and started walking back the bridge about 1km away!!! So, off we are leaving the bridge!!! Hahaha...

The moment we were back into the car, WL and Adwin asked to go to a cooler place!!! And WL wanted to have some desserts!!! Yahoo.... I suggested PS!! So here we are, having desserts at Ji De Chi @ B2!! Yummy...

My order, the durian shave ice with durian purée!!! Super duper nice!!!

My Ashley's mango dessert!!

My happy Adwin's mango pudding!!
 
And our busy daddy playing quizzup!!!

And our happy dessert bill just for desserts!!! And where is my Alvan baby?? He's busy and happily napping!!! Hahahaha...

No comments: