Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Random photos of Ashley when she was a baby...

Ha!! I found some random photos from my thumbdrive again!! These photos were taken with my Ericsson phone, if I remember correctly!!! :p  And finally, found photos of my Ashley when she was a baby... :)

My Ashley had her first day surgery on her eye... The date should read as 21 Feb 2006! :)






My ashley during her 2nd birthday celebration!



My Ashley taking a break while waiting for me to be off from work!!  These 2 were taken by hubby while waiting for me at the cafe near my previous office... see how curly my Ashley's hair!!!  These photos were dated in Oct 2007!!


And an interesting shot of my Ashley imitating me, expressing milk for her didi Adwin!! hahaha... dated 05 Jul 2008!

And my sweet Ashley photo with me @ a restaurant at the railway mall station... and it had ceased operation long long ago... hahaha... :p





This is prove of how long the tortise had been with my Ashley... haha... Really amazing how much she's loving it!!!

And my Ashley winning her first Baby Show on 12 Mar 2006, 1st runner up...

I do misses her growing stage... seems like I had been really busy at work to witness her grow from a baby to a toddler...  She can be a really sweet girl now when she's in the 'right' track, she will do things I asked her to do and be a really good jiejie to take care of her 2 didis, but when she's in the 'crazy' mode, she can really drives us nuts!!!  Anyway, I hope she will outgrow this 'crazy' stage very soon and hope to see her picking up in her studies too!!!  Mummy and daddy always love you!! :)

No comments: