Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Our eve of CNY 2014!

Oh god!! I just realized all my post about our CNY eve was not saved in draft!!! Argh...

The kids had their celebration in school on the eve of CNY... As usual, they need to be in their CNY costume if not, will be in uniform!! Me and Alvan were there to pick them up!


This year, I decided to have a mini reunion lunch at home with just us and the 3 kids!!! Since the kids enjoyed the shabu-shabu the last time, I thought the kids can have fun at home... So told WL about it and he went to get some ingredients, lucky he managed to get the chicken soup base, the collar meat, udon and the wonderful sauces from the Finest!!! It was great!!!!

Our wonderful spread!!! :)



And comes dinner, WL had reserved a table at Pin Si restaurant at the Safra at Yishun. And he was lucky to have guessed the question posted by the emcee and won the acclaimed $888 hamper!!! Hahaha...

Shot of grandpa with his Phang's great grand kids!!


A funny pose requested by my Adwin!

And after our reunion dinner, it's our yearly outing to the River Ang Bao at the Marina Floating Area!!! 

Selfie of me and Alvan, as WL had bought the 2 kids and helper to the loo....

My Ashley and her animal, the rooster!

My Adwin and his piggy!!! Pls treat me and Alvan as another passer by, as he refused to take the photo if am not with him!!!

Our 3 rabbits in the family.... WL, Alvan and my FIL!

Me and my animal!!! Not telling you as you would know my age!!! Hahaha...

Another one, helper with my passer by girl!!! The animal here is a Monkey!!!

The god of fortune looks better and more handsome this year!! Lol...

It's supposed to be horse carriage at the back, but my helper forgot to put it in!! Duh...

My Alvan, fell aslept at 11:30pm, as we decided to stay for the countdown and fireworks at 12am and Ashley and Adwin were busy queuing for rides here...

The rotating swing, first time for the kids!!!

Their annual ride, rowing boat!!

Our view of the River Ang Bao from our seat!!

Our much awaited fireworks!!! Really worth staying back for and it was really spectacular and nice!!!! Too bad my Alvan missed it, as he had learned what a fireworks is recently... And I believe he would be amazed by it!!!

And this end our CNY eve celebrating!! Happy horse year and Huat Huat Huat!!!!! :)

No comments: