Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our first Block Party!

Ashley had been pestering us to bring them to the Block Party when she saw the big poster at our lift lobby!! And lucky, the day the party is happening, we are free! So, off we went to get 5 tix for the party @ $2.00/tix, inclusive of Mcdonald's Chicken burger and a small fries and drink! Wow!! They sounds good??!  Anyway, the main motive of Ashley going for the party was for the Art competition and best dress for National day for children competition she saw on the poster.  And there was a Curry cooking competition as well, so my girl, knowing we cook daily at home, asked me to take!! Hahaha... And I thought cooking competition would require on site cooking (as what I saw on TV), but NO, not for this!! We only saw containers of curry brought in by the contestants!!  Ah... So that's how a cooking competition is being conducted here.... Lol...  

Ok, so we went for the party, which was supposed to start at 5pm to 9pm, being late for the party, the kids had limited time to finish their art work for the Art competition.  Anyway, my Adwin did a real quick drawing, quickly color and wanted me to help him to submit, which I rejected!! Left him to WL to settle! Hahaha..



The 2 kids had an awesome time, as they saw some of their playground friends there and were busy running and playing after their burger dinner. My baby was happy with his balloon initially and after some time, his turn to run around the void deck!!
 

 I managed to feed baby the porridge I had brought there, as I know he would be busy trying to get OUR food when it's our turn to eat!!  And, after the River Safari trip, I realised he likes french fries!!  So, when it's our turn to eat, it's his turn to enjoy the fries!! Hahaha... See how much he's enjoying and helping himself to the fries?!






 

And to our surprise, my Adwin got the 3rd prize for the Art competition!! As usual, he asked ME to go on stage to get his trophy, but in the end, I accompanied him up stage to get it!! Just hope he can outgrow this shyness soon!!!  But he's definitely doing a great job!!


No comments: