Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Our visit to Singapore Botanic Gardens! (May 2012)

Haha... This is a 1 year old overdue post!!! Haha... I only realized its not blogged about after adwin asked me what is a treehouse? And if there's one in Singapore? So, it suddenly popped into my mind that he actually been to one last year!! At Jacobs Ballard in the Singapore botanical gardens!!! But I couldn't find it in my blog... So, it's been missed out!!! Lol...

Ok, hope I can remember how it goes...

It was a Sunday before the Mother's Day in 2012. And we were supposed to have our advance Mother's Day dinner with my family at junction 8. WL decided to give the NEL a try since bishan is the starting point. And after parking our car at junction 8, off we go on public transport!!!

It was cloudy when we got to botanical gardens. It was the kids first time to walk around the gardens... It was huge and really nice walking around under a 'not so hot' day!! And we decided to pop by Jacobs Ballard...

This was the entrance of the gardens near to the MRT station:

 
The complicated signs...

Reached the entrance of Jacobs Ballard... Kids trying to read the map, figuring where we should go...

  

 
Don't know what plant is this, but the fruits are really huge!!
 

And here's the treehouse I wanted to show adwin, he's been to one!!! Lol...
 
And a small hanging bridge... Which Ashley was soooo scared to try walking over!!!
 
My ever happy baby!!!! Just can't resist his toothless smile!!!!
 

No comments: