Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day out with kids to kids amaze @ Toa Payoh Safra

We decided to bring the kids to the playground at Toa Payoh safra, kids amaze, for some fun last Sunday. Me hoping that we can do something less tiring, and just let the kids get tired out!! Haha...

Well, I did had some 'fun' to start off, sitting on a massage chair with my sleeping baby!! Haha.. It's cheap $1 for 15 mins!!! Good and cheap!

I went into after some rest outside. And here's my 2 active kids on the slide... I tried on one of the covered one and, nope this is not for me!! Haha...


Another thing Adwin likes... The swinging balls!! He can get onto one and start swinging but not my Ashley! She had some problem getting up and would need us to carry her up!!




Brought my baby into the ball area after his nap!! But he doesn't seem to be enjoying, in fact he was abit terrified by the balls and the giant slide there!! See below pic?  He looks terrified with the basket of balls!!! Hahaha...

They do have an interesting ball area with something like those water play parks, the big bucket of water on top of the structure and once it's being filled many people would be sitting under it waiting for the water to pour over them! But here, instead of water, it's balls!!  But the tiring part is, the kids will need to load the basket with balls!!! See my Adwin below busy loading balls, which will be sucked up to the basket!!  Guess they had the intention of tiring the kids by doing this!! Hahaha...



Ok, back to this playground, they had kind of separated it into 3 sections... But, I thought it looks one big playground!! Cos the climbing section is connected and seriously, age is catching up for me... it was sooooo tiring for me to climb around with my Adwin!! He was really kind to be guiding me along the way and waiting for me, unlike my Ashley, disappeared after 10mins with me!!





This is the only open slide!! WL brought baby up for a try, as he was really terrified with the huge slides he saw!! Haha...




And they do have come interactive screens around the play area.. BUT not so friendly though... it was not 'smart' enough!! We had many tries trying to move this bicycle parts to fix up the bicycle, but after about 5mins, my kids all ran away!! Why?? It's just not smart enough!! Hahaha.... You should have a try when you are there!! :p

Ok, when we are done here, it was dinner time... Had thought to settle our dinner here, but the varities were not our choice!! So, we left for Sushi Tei @ Thomson Plaza!! Hahaha...

No comments: