Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our first hands free dining since Alvan came...

Lol... Before I can continue what I need to post, I realized I didn't get the name of this restaurant!!!! Haha... Soooo funny huh??!!

Ok, we got the chance to dine out as we managed to get a pair of complimentary tixs to The Phantom of the opera at MBS theater.  I had been waiting for this day since June!!! Haha... The last time we caught this was during our honeymoon in london in 2004 June, that's 9 years ago!!!

Ok, so what's the name of this place?? I only remember the 'db' restaurant opposite the MBS theater!!! Guess many would know which restaurant am referring to?? Haha...

Ok, this was our appetizer, the wild rocket salad... So full of wild rockets only!! Hahaha.. But the fresh cherries and honeyed walnuts makes it so nice!!!! :)
 

WL's main course, can't remember the name of the course, but it's made with seafood and lobster bisque!! Nice!!!


And this was for me!!! The db original burger!! Why am I eating a burger for dinner?? It's one of the popular dish here and mind you, it's a very expensive burger, costing us $42 (hope I remember the price correctly!!). It's made from beef and foie gras!!! Nice... But the fries were a little too salty!!


We ended our dinner each with a small pot of tea!! And off we went to enjoy our musical of the night!!

No comments: