Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Adwin distributing Aussie goodies to his friends

It's almost a month since we went for holiday in Australia with my parents and family.  And I think there are many backlogs again! Haha... Well, that's just me! :p

Ok, we bought quite some koala bears from Aussie, intending to let the kids bring some for their friends.  And partly due to the souvenirs there are really cheap compared to Singapore and many other places we had visited!

And we managed to pack a koala  bears and some honey sweets to all of Adwin's classmates in LGH and also to 2 of this teachers, Yang Lao Shi and Tr Rajes!  I must thank Yang Lao Shi for watspp-ing these photos to me!! :)

So rare to see my son able to give out all goodies to his friends on his own!! Haha... And even smiling to pose for Yang Lao Shi!!




Photo of his Aussie goodie bag...

A koala bear and 2 honey sweets...




No comments: