Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ashley's 8th birthday party

Ashley had been asking for a party like adwin's right after the 2 boys party last dec at YCK grassroots club.  A party with a indoor playground!!! So... Her wish came true (incl my!)!!! Haha....

I always love hosting party, but the cost can be pretty costly if we were to hold it outside, but it does save me lots of trouble preparing for food... But, the main thing for a party is food!! So, whether the party is held at a location or at home, am still a busy bee!!! Haha...

All right, I intend to set up a candy buffet for the upcoming party! Especially after seeing my niece, Dora's full month, my sis's friend had set one up for her, and am impressed with this new idea and concept of allowing the young guests to take and eat what they like in any amount they wished!! Haha...

So, here's my candy buffet for my first new born's 8th birthday party...

Are you impressed?? Haha... Well, I definitely am!!  I can only visualized everything in my head before th real thing!! And buying of everything is "just grab and see if I can use it" mentality! Lol... Sounds terrible I think! But lucky everything was what I had wished for!!  Even the push up cakes, am pretty happy with the outcome too!!  Maybe the only thing here is, if those containers used were those glasswares, I think the outcome would be much more impressive!  That will be my next "to-do" plan IF I get another party!! Haha...

I have to say these, all photos shown here were taken by Ashley's childcare friends's mummies!! And am really glad to have know them since then! They are 2 really wonderful families with wonderful and beautiful children!!!

Here's a close up of my push up cakes:

I managed to get my 2 A's help putting the candies on top of the icing and covering them up!! Haha... That's the joy of having more kids!! Haha...

Ok, this baby food corner came up last minute when I was shopping at the supermarket on the day, but am really happy with it...

Oh yes, this shot was taken when I went back to make payment!! Totally forgot that I still need to settle some balance before leaving the place! Haha...


And these shots were taken when I was busy baking the cakes for the push up cakes!! My baby was so tham jiak that he helped himself with some 'leftovers' cake!! Lol...
 

And the main important thing here is, everyone enjoyed the party!!  Though there were some hiccups throughout the party.... Hahaha.... Our family shot for the night:

Just thought I should pen down the hiccups here and get a good laugh years later...
1. We went into the wrong party room, as it was empty and we thought its ours since the other room was still being occupied! And I was happily setting up my candy buffet table till they came in and told us about it! Duh...
2. My birthday girl invited a friend, whom she had totally forgotten about her and told us she did not know her!! But in the end, recalled saying she's from her Chinese class!! What a blur girl I got!!
3. A few of her classmates came without informing me, and thus I did not prepare their goodie bag! And I was even shock when some classmates brought along their siblings, and their parents happily left them there without informing us!
4. My Adwin had a fall in the playground and had some bleeding to his right nostril... Lucky was not very serious, he went back to his usual self after about 30 mins!! 

The 2 wonderful girl friends since Ashley went into the childcare since she was 2years and 3months old.... Amber and Keelia! Hope they remain BFFs forever!

Not forgetting my 2 batmans of the night!!  Btw, I saw many boys in batmans, but only our 2 boys here look 'real' with the masks!! Lol...

And of course, the happiest person is none other then the birthday girl, with lots of presents!!

And her, putting on all safety harness her gonggong got her, as she requested for yet another scooter!! Faint...






No comments: