Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Our June holiday is officially started!!

Oh my.... Can't imagine I lost my draft of this post after I left to check out my photos!! Argh.... I can't remember what I had written! Argh... Doesn't blogger save all postings in draft before we publish it? Ah!???...

Our June holiday officially started on 1st June 10am!!  We are now, staying at the kids favorite, MBS for 3D2N in our first try of the Club room!!  The difference between a club room and a normal premier room is that the prior one is inclusive of 3 meals, breakfast, high tea and a cocktail!  We were given this option due to many reasons:
1. my dad's earn and stay rewards of $500 is expiring in June and;
2. we will be super busy for the whole month, except for this weekend and;
3. the rate of the club room before the peak peak June starts allows us to claim for 2N stay instead of 1N!

Ok, done with why we will be enjoying much more for our stay cation, now comes to why our holiday starts at 10am!  For the first time, Hi-5 is having a gala premier for their so call movie at Vivo GV at 11am! And goodie bag collection starts at 10am, follow by the movie at 11am and a meet and greet session at 12pm! All packed!! The kids did have an awesome time singing and dancing to some of Hi-5 popular songs. They are really full of energy!! My baby gave me an amazing look as to why the Hi-5 team are appearing in person in front of him!! Haha...




Oops, forgot to mention that we went into the timezone for some fun before heading to MBS... And am very sure the kids had a great time there!! And I need to say this, I always topped up my card when they had the promotion of $1 for $1 top up! I always topped up with $50 so I can get another $50, which I thought is soooo worth it for kids to have so much of fun!!


My baby who's soooo happy holding onto the 2 balls in his hands!

And, just outside GV, action city was having a Pre-order of iron man figurines and my kids (incl WL) had an awesome time taking pictures with all the figurines they loved here!


We packed along our luggage knowing that it would be time for check in after the session? And by 2:30pm, we are queuing for the check in to our room!! Haha... Another reason for the early check in is due to the high tea, starting from 2pm to 4:30pm!  But we were really disappointed with their spread... :( or maybe we were too hungry??...ok, to begin with, all our meals will be on the 57th floor, The Club lounge, in front of the pool, which was exclusive for guests staying in their club and suites! Privileged huh?? Haha...  Ok, our meals are for 2 adults and kids below 6 years old, meaning we will need to pay for Ashley's share! High tea costs $18++ of her...

Sones...

Choco muffins and tarts

Fruits and a big bowl of BBQ chips (behind the watermelon) and had accidentally omitted the mixed berries in the photo! :p

A super 'eng' WL on a Saturday afternoon... Haha...


And it was the next day that we realized that they had forgotten to charge us for Ashley's high tea! Haha...

Anyway, by the time we are done with our high tea, it was closed to 4:30pm! So off we went back to our room for some rest and prepared to leave for the botanic gardens, for their biweekly free performance at the symphony garden!!  However, our plan was disrupted when we saw bolts of lighting at about 5pm!! As we will be in the open at the gardens to enjoy the performance, so weather plays an important part!! I was pretty scared by the lighting, and decided to cancel the trip!! And, since baby had just slept, and my Adwin was saying he's hungry, I told WL that I would bring my 2 kids up to the club for a try if the cocktail!! Haha....didn't we just ate?? Yes, we did, but since the room is inclusive of the 3 meals... So why let it go to waste right? :p. so, at 5:30pm, off we went to level 57 again!! Lol...

See the queue for the cocktail at 5:30pm!!

The manager was nice to be bringing out some finger foods and even champagne for the guests in queue. Ashley was busy eating and kept eating whenever they came around offering!

My Adwin only enjoyed the chips!!  Ashley told me, they were shocked when the waiter left this plate of chips and nuts on the table, she was wondering if I would allow it if am around! Haha...

Ashley with her favorite kueh lapis!

My champagne!! My Adwin was telling me, mummy, why you wanna drink wine?? Later you 'mabok' how? Haha...

My2 naughty kids...

My man and my baby.... Haha... Who took this pic since only these 2 persons are left in the room??

The spread for the cocktail.... I would say its much more worth it than the high tea... And Ashley would need to pay $22++ for her share.... But since for this first cocktail WL was not around, so it's not chargeable!

And when we were done for our cocktail, we still need to settle the dinner of my man and my baby! So, we went for a walk to the shoppes at marina bay for Ding Tai Feng.... And needless to say, I was super duper full for the day! :p

And this was taken on our way back to our room... Sweet!!  What an eventful day!!






No comments: