Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another baby sitting assignment for me!

Haha... This had been a baby sitting week for me!! Not only am I looking after my nephew, now am honored to be tasked to help to take care of my niece (my sis-in-law's daughter)!! As my parents-in-law were invited to catch a live show in support of their friend's singing competition, my SIL had asked for my help for half a day of baby sitting, which I gladly accepted! Haha...

She had happily boarded my car, to be carried by my helper and heading back home with us!!  Being happily entertained by my Ashley along the way!

Happily being in the playyard with baby Alvan, catching some TV shows here...

Happily singing and dancing with Ashley watching Hi-5 in action!!

Happily cuddling Ashley's teddy bear!!

I survived the day with 2 babies and a toddler at home!! Of cos, with the help of my hubby!! Haha.... Ehm, maybe I should consider being a baby sitter when am out of job?? Lol...



No comments: