Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 05, 2013

Our dinner at MOF cum Lenas at NEX

It's been a long time since we dine at MOF, to be specific, the last time we had dined there was when we got the membership, and that's about a year ago!! Haha... So, what's the point of getting membership since we hardly dine there??... Seriously, I do not know! Hahaha.... But, I always find dinning at MOF never disappoint me!! :p

It's our first try on Lenas, in fact, the kids like it cos they have many different pasta and in any combination you like! And of cos, pizzas too!!

We also tried Amosoy... Their Hokkaido milk mix are pretty nice... Or maybe it depends on the flavour  you ordered? My red bean was really nice.... :)

Here's Ashely's order, sphagetti with fish in tomato sauce.

Adwin's sphagetti with grilled chicken in cream sauce... The sauce was nice abit too dry...

My happy baby...

WL feeding baby with some plain rice...

My set... Ehm, sorry but I can't recall what it's called, but it's a set where we choose what we like as the main... Here we ordered Saba w miso... Nice! But I tot the chawamushi was a tad too salty...






No comments: