Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 02, 2013

Baby's 2nd jogging session at Yishun stadium

I was being 'forced' to go jogging last Thursday!!  Alright, I gotta say I had not been jogging since I know am preggie w my baby... That's close to 3 years?! Hahaha... Alright alright, I will try to jog this time... Haha...

My kids doing some warm up exercises with daddy... See my baby too??!!

All ready to go onto the running track!!

My baby looks the happiest here!!! And he was so happy to see the footballers training in the field too!! And keep shouting 'ball ball'!!



My 2 kids had completed 2 rounds before asking to get the isotonic drinks from the vending machine outside! So their wish granted!!! 

A pic of me and my 3 kids after the run!!

Oh yes, forgot to mention that WL had signed up for the 'I love dad' run during our visit to the kids amaze at Safra Toa Payoh as they had a mini road show there!! And it's the first time my kids are joining such run. WL had wanted to sign them up for the POSB kids run but I can't recall was it due to the clash of the date or he forgot about signing them up! Haha... Anyway, this race will takes place on a Sunday in sept or oct!! Shall blog about this when we are done!!! Lol...



No comments: