Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My first rented mini playground!

This is my first time renting a 'toy' for baby... Initially had thought of buying a small slide so the kids can enjoy, but after looking around, decided to try out those online rental websites. Firstly, I would have problem 'keeping' it when the kids outgrow it and I believe it can be pretty hard to dispose off or sell of by then. Secondly, the new set is not cheap!!! Haha, considering the different brands, function and the weight of the kids it can take! Thirdly, I believe the kids will not find interest in it after some time!! So, I believe my decision to rent one is a good one!! Hahaha... :p

Ok, this is the first set I rented, little tikes brand!! Had hope baby can try and like the swing, but he HATED it!!!  But at least he had learnt to super enjoy slides!!! Mission accomplished!! :p

When he first saw the set, he went 'wow wow wow!!' Hahaha... And I guided him along how to play the slide and after that, he just went up and down, up and down and even found his way up the slide from the front, to save his time and trouble to go all the way back to climb up the slide! 













No comments: