Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 02, 2013

Cheeky baby

This is the first time he's smiling and posing for my iPhone!! Haha... He would always stand still when he saw my iPhone/camera aiming at him! Haha... Hope he can do this whenever he sees my iPhone now!! 

So glad to see my baby grow... And he's really growing up fast!! But he's still refusing to learn to speak yet!!

As of now, closing to 20 months old, here's the list of words he's able to say:
Mama (mummy)
Mum mum (to eat!!)
Ba ba (bus!)
D-ei d-ei (jie jie)
Clock
Mou mou (Mickey mouse)
Pa pa (daddy, tats only when he's in good mood to call daddy!)
Po Po (my mum)

That's the of words as I understand them!! Haha... He's been trying to baby talk at times, but we really got no clue on what he's saying. But he does understand everything and all instructions given to him!! Just hoping he can start talking soon!! I believe he sure sounds wonderful by then!! :)

No comments: