Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Visit to the Yishun Park for some childhood game... marbles


My dear hubby is always full of ideas for the kids and this makes me headache!!! And recently he bought a pack of marbles, saying want to teach Adwin how to play his childhood game of shoot marbles! So here we are, shooting marbles at the park opposite our marketplace! And I must say, my Adwin is good!! And this was never my childhood game! So my first time playing with my boy!!

A blur selfie of us with my new S5, one would like how well I know to use my S5!!! LOL...

The series of photos shown here proofs how naughty and cheeky my Alvan is!! He had purposely looked elsewhere knowing mummy was taking photos of him!!!

See my super expressive boy!  And how surprised was the daddy... LOL...

My other 2 super expressive kids again... And see how much they love sand!!  And a super ungirly Ashley!! Really dunno how to teach my girl to be graceful and girl like!!! Sigh...

And really lucky to be able to see the play and capturing all the cute expressions on them!! Like what many mummies would say, children only had the 'oh so cute' phase once!! So am shoring whenever and wherever am with them and documenting them down so they can slowly read and enjoy the pictures when they grow up and not going thru books of Albums wondering how old were they and where did they go?? 

No comments: