Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 09, 2014

Survival skills

Ashley had all along been trying to help me with works in the kitchen... But I had been bad to reject her offer as most of the time am handling with hot food... I had tried to let her help when am baking as the preparation of the mix or dough requires simple mixing or adding the ingredients from one to the other.

Since her joining of brownie as her CCA, she had requested to help on cooking of rice, etc... So, it came the time for her to learn to do some simple cooking... 

My helper had showed her how to wash the rice and cook in the cooker, but feedback had been, Ashley had been mischeviously not follow instruction to only take 1 cup of rice!!! So you see, my girl is a very cheeky one and we need to really stand next to her to monitor her work even though clear instructions had been given to her!!

The other cooking skill taught was frying of egg!! She's getting soooo enthusiastic that she would request to fry egg everyday!! And if the egg yolk got broken from her flipping, she asked to fry another!!! 


Guess my next task is to show her how to cook instant noodle!! But I think the end result would be instant noodle daily... So guess I'll procrastinate it to a much later stage or when she can follow instructions!  We shall see...

No comments: