Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pre Mother's Day outing

Sharks... I had actually written this post with my new Samsung S5 but somehow the post was not able to be published and somehow hang itself on the posting page.... So here I'm with my iPad and iPhone updating my posts!!

My dear hb decided to bring us to the popular and famous dim sum outlet at Toa Payoh on a Friday afternoon for tea, hoping to skip the long queue during lunch and dinner! But the task was to bring all my 3 kids along but making sure they were not fed too much during lunch so that they can also enjoy the dim sum at about 3pm!!  So, I thought getting them Mac meals was a good idea... And see all 3 soooo happy enjoying their Mac!! Hardly see them eating so happily with home cook food!! :(



Me and kids leaving house to meet daddy after their lunch and shower...

My kids actually enjoyed taking public transport but as am without helper, so a cab was a better option! And decided to take some selfies with my kids on the cab!! See my super expressive kids...


As the cab we took was a really old one, and my Adwin saw the window winder and asked me what was that!? I had a good laugh and realized he was exposed to many automated things from young, so the manual window winder was really something cute and interesting to him! After my explanation to him, he commented oh.. Sounds so interesting!! Lol... Too bad I can't allow him to try winding the window down... Lol...

And here's my dear hubby who's also on his way to meet us!

I was surprised with the varieties if dim sum on their menu!! I guess they were really trying to master their few specialities dim sum.... Was it good? Yes they were really good but I won't queue for an hour or 2 just to eat them! Lol... But their braised chicken feet with abalone sauce was really good, as it was not fried before braising them, so it was really tasty. I had failed on my task to under feed my kids, they just refused to eat and my Alvan was sound asleep, so me and hubby had to finish everything on the table!! :)

No comments: