Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My recent bake...

I had been baking quite a bit recently... as I saw some simple cake recipes online and had also joined a group on Facebook named Singapore home cook food,  and many ladies and some men had took really good shots of their food which somehow entice me to try out the recipes!!

First time me baking pandan cake from scratch!  The last round I had tried using premix and it was a flop!  But somehow after baking the Japanese cheesecake twice, I had mastered the egg white beating into top peak form and with that, my pandan cupcake was really soft and yummy!!

Here's the recipe I used: http://kitchentigress.blogspot.sg/2013/08/pandan-chiffon-cupcakes-video-recipe.html?m=1

Give it a try if you have the time and enjoy baking!! It's worth the effort especially when the one eating says nice! :)


The other bake I had wanted to try on was the Magic Custard cake, but guess I failed in it... as my cake did not give me the 3 layers but 2, lucky it was still very tasty! :p I guess it failed due to my leaking pan! After pouring the mix into my pan, it leaked!! So, the mix was somehow messy... I shall find a time to try this again as my Ashley had been supportive to be eating it and tell me it's yummy! 

And here's the link to the recipe: http://bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg/2014/05/magic-custard-cake.html?m=1#more

No comments: