Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2015

Picnic at ECP...

It's been a long time since we brought the kids to the beach... So, decided to pop over to East Coast beach for a lazy Sunday since the kids are on their long June holidays...
 
Decided to find some take aways from Delifrance, as we got some discount coupons from the mailbox some time ago... and seriously, we didn't expect it to be so difficult to find an outlet... But after some goggle-ing, found an outlet at the East Coast Parkway Hospital!!! OMG... buying take away at a Hospital!!! LOL..
 
Here's a pic of US having our mini and light lunch in the car... hahaha.... yes, we got those small ikea breakfast table in our car!!! How cool is that!! :p
 
Pardon the messy background... we brought quite a lot of food along this time round... As I'm trying out my picnic basket I got from taobao.com!!! Hahaha... And yes, my baby is having his favourite, yogurt!! And WL having latte from Delifrance!!
 
My baby totally enjoying the sun, sand and beach!!!
 
My 2 busy kids picking some sea shells... 
 
Not much pictures from my mobile... cos am relaxing and enjoying the sea breeze.... ;) 

No comments: