Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cycling at Changi beach - 2nd try...

We had been to Changi beach for a family cycling trip just before CNY and this is our 2nd try, which is about 4 months later...

Our kids enjoyed riding bicycles on their own, especially when my 2 big A are able to ride on 2 wheels and even my baby A can ride on a 4 wheeler on his own!  And they had been asking me to go again but I had been delaying it...

This time WL decided to bring the kids out to explore as he saw a street light banner about a marine ship trade show down along this road and off we went.. luckily the traffic was really light here... And we had to keep reminding the kids to keep to the side...


A stop over cos my baby need to pee!!! Haha...

After our mini break, we decided to head back as we were not able to go into the trade show... And it's another long ride for us back to the bicycle rental kiosk...

The only family shot along our ride back and switching the bicycles with WL so he's carrying Alvan... And a first try taking photo with my gear fit watch! Pardon my Ashley's face cos she just had a scolding from her daddy.... :p  mind you, the 2 photos here are different, the only difference shown on my Alvan's expression! Hahaha...

No comments: