Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Alvan's favourite activity -- marker writing

My Alvan had taken a liking to white board writing recently... or maybe I should say all my kids love to write on white board! And I happened to spot a really cheap dry erase sheet at popular book shop and decided to give it a try since my Alvan had been climbing onto Ashley's table just to reach and write on the white board in the room...

So here it is... His first writing of A to Z on this dry erase sheet.... He was so happy in initially for the first 15mins.. hahaha... so short time span!!! 


A blur mummy here... took the shot not knowing his eyes were closed!!! Argh...

And his next try was to draw shapes!!!

Here's a shot of the dry erase sheet I bought...

At a very low price of $5.90... which I thought is cheap and good... but the sheet does get very dirty maybe about 10 write and erase... so not so good for a long time usage white board solution... :p  but it does solve my problem of getting my baby off the table for a while...

No comments: