Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 04, 2014

Kids fiesta at Nex - 26 Jun (Thurs)

I had wanted to bring my kids for some fun activities during their June holidays. And happened to see this ad running on TV and heard it from the radio as well, so I thought it had to be fun but was really disappointed when we reached. As it was really very small scale and there were no crowd when we were there...  and I really feel cheated as this fiesta was named circus carnival but nothing there was circus related except for the stickers and my children were asking me, mummy where is the circus?   But since we were there so we thought to have our dinner first before letting the kids have some mini carnival fun.

I guess the best part of this fiesta was the photo shot!!! Hahaha... as we were consider the last group of kids around so I requested the person there to allow my 3 kids to have a shot since I only bought 2 combo tickets for my 2 bigger kids... shall tell you why later... 


Ok, the combo ticket was meant for the kid to complete 5 activities for the price of $10 or $12 (sorry I can't recall how much I paid for it since it was like 2 months back!! Lol) and my Alvan won't be able to complete the 6 activities, that explains the 2 combo tic bought!!

1. Face painting... Ashley's favourite now.. another frozen painting on her face...
My Adwin decided to have a bumble bee painted on his arm...
And I managed to pursuade my Alvan to do the same as a try too... hoping he can enjoy some painting g activity next time!!! Lol... And I only paid $2 for it... I think... lol...

2. Sand art... Alvan had no clue or idea about doing this...
3. Car racing... only thing Alvan is good at??!! Lol... trying his best to control the remote control and car with daddy's help!!

4. Rifle shooting... adwin's favourite... He was enjoying so much as it loads and the 20 bullets each load and he just got to keep shooting at the target! !! Cool...
5. The last activity was the photo shot.... which my 3 kids enjoyed!!! Hahaha...

We asked the children to try some new food, Korean food!!!  WL ordered this Ginseng chicken which was nice!!!

This was requested by my Alvan,  he had insisted on ordering this purple rice before we got a seat in the restaurant and he happily finished all the rice and teriyaki chicken!!!

Fried rice ordered by Adwin,  I think he had ordered a Kim chi fried rice and glad that he and Ashley enjoyed and finished it!!!

Adwin enjoying the mango frizzy drink!!

Happy us having Dinner of our choice and happy kids had their fiesta fun!!! A great thursday night outing and we need to get back home early to pack for our last staycation before the new school term starts!!!! 

No comments: