Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A visit to the Alive Museum

I was rather excited when I saw that those deals website selling deals for Alive Museum before it's official opening in June!!  As this was like the 3D Art Museum we went last year to Pattaya and we were having sooo much fun there and were really amazed with the photos effect.  As this new musuem will be opening in Suntec Tower, so I guess we can't expect too much of it but enough for the locals to have some fun till they travel overseas for a bigger scale of such 3D Museum!! :)

We bought the tickets at the counter and with the Family package, it's actually cheaper than getting from those deals website! Whew...  Anyway, we were pretty early when we reached as we were having our Staycation at MBS... :p

My kids taking their first shot next to the ticketing counter... Does it looks like they were at a sunny beach??

As usual, my super expressive kids!!!  Hahaha... My mum had a good laugh when she saw Ashley's expression and thought it does look real that she was exposing the lady's butt!! :o


Oops... daddy must be really thirsty.... :p

Don't get yourself too wet under the Merlion, son.... hahaha...

Wow!! My Ashley had became a Wonder girl!!! Ain't she heavy???

Oops... the black cat caught the wrong 'mouse'... hahaha...

My 3 darlings under the twilight...

ah... Was the baby naughter or my Ashley??

Yucks!! What are you doing with the elephant's trunk Adwin??

Hahaha... see my cheeky threesome??

Here comes the Giraffe!!


Only after this visit, when I realised there is also another Trick Eye Museum or exhibition at the Sentosa during the same time... Maybe we can check it out later... But this is a fun place to visit if you want to have some fun with friends or family!!!  But do visit during the weekdays, I believe weekends would be packed and it's not easy to pose with too many people around the place, as many spots were kind a bit too squeezy and visitors may need to be squeezed into a corner for others to have a shot, with no strangers in their photos!!!

No comments: