Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Trying to catch the sunrise on Vesak day!


Baby had always been a early bird since Ashley went into the morning session in CFS! And I really wondered how come he's so smart to detect that am no longer in the room sleeping but busy waking Ashley up, making sure she's taking a proper breakfast before sending her to school!  He would always get up about 5-10mins after I leave him alone in the room sleeping!

And I guessed it had became a habit of him to get up at 6am!! And so, he got no idea of what is a Public Holiday!!  He had gotten up today, Vesak Day (PH), at 6am, without fail!! And WL had mentioned the night before, that I should try to get up early and bring the kids to catch the sunrise at the reservoir (am so sorry about this, but I really can't recall the name of this reservoir, which is directly opposite the newly developed Estuary!)

And so, here we are, at the reservoir before 7am! And guess what?? We didn't catch the sunrise!? Haha?. As it was a pretty cloudy day and there was a big big patch of cloud that had blocked the nice view of the sun!!  See what I mean??...  





Oh well, I did TRY to make an effort to watch the sunrise with my kids.... Blame it on the bad weather!! Haha... But I know my kids had a great time, cos they had brought along their favorite scooter to scoot there, which had created some nuisance to those trying to fish there in the big early morning!! Haha...


 
 

And see the 'am still sleeping' face on me??... One would find that taking pictures with an iPhone is super convenient BUT when you realized that you needed the self-timer function around, you would wished that you had a proper camera on hand!! Lol...


Anyway, I had a nice breakfast after this session, so that kinda made me feels better!! Haha... What did we had?  Eh... Again, I do not know the actual location of the market, as I had a good hubby who would drive us there when we request to have... Putu mayam, The Ang Mo Kio market!! Haha.... My man, my girl and my boy had wanton noodles and my baby had a taste of the fish porridge!! Happy... :)



No comments: