Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 02, 2013

My koala bear baby...

My baby had recently been super sticky to me... Worst when he's having a running nose these few days!!! I can't leave him playing with the maid when he sees me taking dinner! He can't see me working in kitchen and him playing with his toys! He would always follow me wherever I goes!! And last night, he decided to stand at the wall next to me when I was having my dinner!! So much so that he looked like being punished to stand at a naughty corner then to be playing cars with the maid!!! See my super duper cute baby!?? Haha... And he seems to be hiding away from the maid's vision too!! He purposely went under the dining table after standing for awhile, thinking the maid can't catch him out!! Haha... He was trying all means and ways to stay close to me!!! Maybe I should enjoy this special moment!! Hee hee... ;)

No comments: