Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Our 3rd ice skating outing cum Mother's Day celebration

Today we went to the ice rink again!! All because the Groupon voucher is expiring this weekend and we are not able to go down during the weekend and purposely made an effort to go all the way to the west and change adwin's Chinese enrichment class to the next day so we can maximize the time there!!

Another reason for heading there was also to celebrate my mother's day with our children only. We will be busy with our niece's first birthday on Mother's Day!! Happening weekend ahead!! Haha...

This time, me and WL had some falls (me got a major fall and a according to WL, he had 4 falls!), and that made us tired and changed out of the skating shoes earlier to have some rest!! I had a hard knock on my head!!! It was so damn painful and I thought I had a head concussion! The crew who helped me up told me there my head got no bleeding!!! Yes, thank god for that!! But the pain was terrible!!! I really felt like my skull was going to crack open!! And am super worry if really something happened to me, what would happen to my 3 children, especially baby Alvan, who's sooooo attached to me for now!! And I must pray hard nothing will happen!!! Scary thought, especially on my 2nd Mother's Day with my 3 kids!!!

Ok, back to my topic!!! Ashley was skating much smoother and faster this time, without a penguin! Adwin continued using one, and he's still a happy skater!!! And I think, a much safer one among us!!! Haha...

Anyway, I had told WL, this would be MY last skating outing, please do not get anymore coupons should there be one again!!! My fall had really frightened me!! Even WL after a few falls this time, said its scary and painful especially for a big guy like him!!! Haha... I guess the older we gets, the more we are afraid to fall!!

And this time, baby Alvan managed to do some walking inside, other then eating and sleeping only!! And he was so happy when he saw those penguins lining up at the side!!! Even those lockers near the benches for people to change into their ice skating shoes, got attracted to the lockers there!!! He was happily opening and closing all the empty lockers!!! My boy....

After our ice skating, we went to the Canton Paradise to celebrate my Mother's Day!! The dishes were pretty tasty and nice!! It was a very nice dinner!!! Thank you hubby for making an effort to celebrate my mother's days!!

No comments: