Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Our 3rd indoor photoshot

I bought a indoor photoshot session on groupon recently and finally got the appointment fixed on 9 may!! Reason for my purchase is cos the studio is just apposite our house!! Haha...

We stole some shots when the photographer was taking shots of the kids! Haha... The photographer let us have a sneak preview of all the shots after we were done, and as usual, I would love to get back all my shots!! Total shots taken was about 160!! And mind you, all these were taken within 30 mins!! And of cos, in order for us to get all the shots back, I need to top up!! Lucky the rate is still consider reasonable!! $68! So now is to wait for another 4-6 weeks for them to send me the DVD and then time for me to get busy with designing a photobook!!

No comments: