Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby yogurt... Yobaby!

Out of my 3 kids, Alvan is the more fortunate one... Sorry to Ashley and adwin, as mummy was busy working during your first few years and thus, mummy was not the first to witness all your first time encounter... But mummy still try my best to be around during all your jabs and important milestones...

So, Alvan is also my only child who had the chance to try the expensive organic yogurt for babies 6 months onwards... I had bought him the blueberry ones to try and he does like it!!! He's unlike adwin, who does not like cold food, he just love eating cold stuff!! Lol... Maybe due to me enjoying lots of cold stuff during pregnancy!?? Haha...

Pardon the terrible photos taken, as adwin was not able to take nice shot due to his super active brother moving around when the camera was in his hand and me trying to feed him and take photo at the same time... :p

No comments: