Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ashley's tooth

Okay, my Ashley had finally started to drop her teeth this year...

This picture was taken after she dropped her first tooth, 22 May!


This was taken after she dropped her 3rd tooth in my car, 26 Sep, after her I Can Read assessment for going into P1 class!


This one was taken when her 4th (last) tooth in a super shaky state!! And due to this, she was taking 2 hours to finish her fish slice bee hoon!!


Finally it dropped only after 3 days, 16 Oct!!


Andm it's really interesting that an album is created for mummies, like me, to buy and keep their baby tooth!! LOL... During MY times, my mum told me, in order for your new tooth to grow out nice and neat, this is what you do... For tooth from the bottom row, I must throw it up the rooftop and for tooth from the top row, I need to throw it under the bed!! Hahaha... Interesting? And did I do it!? The answer is.... Yes!! And coincidentally, all my teeth are nice and neat!! So, believe it or not, up to you!! Haha...






No comments: