Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alvan's first visit to Singkids @ united square

I had purchased 2 vouchers each for the kids to try out at Singkids playground... And since it's Children's Day (first Friday of October), decided to bring all the kids out for some fun... :p
 
Ehm, the first trip to Changi Airport T3 outlet, Alvan took less than 5 mins inside, as I was not with him, so the helper did not really let him try much... But even at this outlet, not much thing for him, as I am a clean freak, with so many children playing with all their 'apparatus', and my baby putting his hand into his mouth, the less exposure for him, the less germs will be on him!! :p
 
I always feel all these indoor playgrounds are more for toddlers or even kids older then 2 years old whereby they are able to run around and try on the games on their own or trying out the slides on their own... for babies? I would rather not...
 
 
There happened to have the Lego promotions at the atrium at B1, and I guess they were trying to attract more people to visit the Legoland in JB, Malaysia... Anyway, we would only have time to go in for some fun in the December holidays whereby Ashley and WL are free...
 
 
 

No comments: