Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Trip to T3 Singkids and Alvan enjoying his finger biscuit!

Ok, we had to make this trip to T3 due to my purchase of the deals.com coupon for Singkids!! I thought of letting Ashley and Adwin have some fun at those indoor playgrounds, seems a long time since their last visit to one...

Anyway, the kids did enjoyed themselves, but not WL!! He was finding it boring to be seating at the side drinking his iced earl grey tea!!

Sorry to say, this post is not meant to elaborate on how fun the kids enjoyed at Singkids, but more for me to show that my baby Alvan was enjoying his finger biscuit while we had our dinner at Crystal Shanghai!!! LOL...

As usual, we (WL and myself) enjoyed the dishes there, as for the kids... Ehm, maybe they did, but they are not telling us!! Being a blur mummy, I had actually forgotten to bring Alvan's finger biscuit!! So, after WL place an order for our dinner, I requested a 10mins for me to run down to B2 Fairprice to grab a box of finger biscuit for my Alvan!! And lucky I did, he was enjoying his biscuit, if you can see from the pix below!! :)

Oh, forgot to mention, that my 2 boys were wearing the same spiderman suit!! They look so cute in them!!!

** photos were added later as I found them in WL's iPhone!!! Lol... **

No comments: