Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Alvan got into top 20 baby selection for KKH healthy Breastfed baby contest

Alvan follows Ashley's footstep of getting into the top 20 babies for KKH healthy Breastfed baby contest!! But during Ashley's time, top 10 would receive prize already, but now, only the top 5 gets it!! And we need to be at United Square mall and wait for the result on who's the top 5!!

Besides the main contest, they also have another segment for voting of tr "Most popular baby" award for each category! And I do not have high hope for this as based on the picture taken at KKH during the selection round, Alvan was not smiling... See the below picture!!! Lol...

This is the contest I always look forward to when am Breastfeeding my baby!! As its only held once a year and the prize is always very good!!! Just hope my Alvan is one of the top 5!!

Pictures attached were taken by my sis when she's there in the morning!! ;)

The one of me and my BB was taken by WL!!

No comments: