Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Trying to post 100 postings in my blog this year...

HAHA!!!!  Am trying to post more entries in my blogs, hoping to reach 100 entries by end of this year... possible?? haha... I do not know really... :p

Realised I had been blogging for 4 years... and of cos, I had intended to start earlier, especially after Ashley came around and after I started working again since I step into Motherhood... but all had been delayed... Anyhow, I just hope I can continue to update to this blog, especially on the grow and well-being of my 2 children.

When I look at them now, I can really see them grow, of cos physically it's very obvious... as they will run around now, but of cos, at times they will still want to be carry... ehm, I would try to carry them if I can, but most of the time, my arms are really tired and they are heavy too!!  Like what my friend told me, to appreciate them NOW that they still want me... haha... I also can imagine, especially when Ashley starts Primary 1 in another years time, I guess she may not want me to be around her too often... :p  it does sadden me when I thought of this myself, but I guess kids grow, and I can't possibly tied them to me always, they will have their friends and things they would do without me...  Yes, I may be scolding them most of the time now, but deep inside, I also try to control.  I do not know if they will continue to be so naughty in another years time, but currently, they already have their own set of thinking and doing things, which I do not understand at times!!  And I also try to recall if am like that when I was at their age!!  Haha...  But really, kids nowadays are so much different from MY times...  The most obvious part is in their education, I remember only going to school at the age of 6, and only attending Kindergarten for a year before I proceed to Primary 1, but Ashley & Adwin started going to school at the tender age of 2years & 3months only!! So much difference!! And Ashley started weekly Spelling or Dictation at Kindergarten 1, which is 5 years old!! I guess for me, it was like in Primary school!! And WL was teaching her some simple multiplications last night, I remember my multiplications was only in Primary 3??!!!  See the difference??

Anyway, I just hope my kids can grow up happily and healthy (these 2 are the most impt), and of course, to be able to do what they like and have a good education so they do not need to slog when they step into the working world... :)

No comments: