Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ashley had her ears pierced

Ashley had been asking me to bring her to pierce her ears, so she can wear nice earrings! And I had been telling her that it will be painful but she insists she can bear with it.

And I happened to see the ear piercing ad in a goldsmith shop last evening while getting bread for their breakfast. So it was really a impromptu decision to bring her in to fulfill her wish!

I must say she is really brave, even though I asked her to decide before the ladies prepare the piercing, she was really firm and gave me a clear and loud, yes I want! I remembered during my times, ear piercing was done ear by ear, meaning they would pierce the right then the left, but to my surprise, the ladies had 2 guns and they can pierce both ears together!! Which is good o prevent kids from running away after piercing one side of the ear!! Haha...

Ashley was really happy after the piercing though she sat it's really painful and adwin really had a shock seeing Ashley's ears being pierced!!








Anyway, before she goes to bed, she told mr her ears are not painful anymore!! She even told mr right after piercing, shes going to tell all her friends about it tomorrow in school!!! Haha... That's my girl!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: