Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My kids went missing

This is the first time my 2 kids went missing together!! Haha... We were at Tampines Ikea for lunch and were doing some shopping before that. After our check out, I headed to the wrapping corner to wrap my breakable things. And I saw the 2 kids playing some games near the wrapping corner. After we are done, we can't find our 2 kids!! And after some looking around, I finally saw my 2 kids being taken away by a Malay lady staff of Ikea. And WL ran forward to claim the 2 kids!! Haha.. He said the 2 were crying terrible while being led away... When I asked ashley if the lady asked for her name she say no, and if the lady asked who they were looking for, she also say no. But she told us, only Adwin cried and say "I want my mummy!" haha... Really funny...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: