Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meet & Greet -- Toy Story 3

Christmas is coming... So you will see all the malls trying to attract more shoppers by bringing in some Kids favourite characters... and we know about Parkway bringing in Toy Story as we were there the past 2 weeks and saw lots of Toy Story 3 banners all around the mall... And WL managed to get the date on ST... There is Buzz Lightyear & Woody Meet & Greet coming the last Sunday, 21 Nov... so, I took the challenge to bring my 2 kids there... as WL will be in the tuition center... tough challenge for me!!!  haha...

Ok, first, I need to make a purchase of at least $30 so they can have a chance to meet & greet Buzz & Woody, and it starts at 1pm... we reached there around 11:15am and have to settle our lunch and make my purchase before we head to queue for the Meet & Greet ticket which will be distributed 30mins before and it's limited, so will have to make full use of the time....

Here's the ticket for the Meet & Greet...















And here's the much awaited picture...

See how tightly Adwin holds on to me... He almost backed out when we were queueing to get on stage... But when I assured him that I'll be up with him, then he reluctantly say OK, but after the shot, he keep saying he likes Buzz & Woody!! OMG....

No comments: