Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

First jogging session

WL had been trying to start my jogging regime again this year... he had told me this would be my 2010 resolution, but I had rejected and said, it's HIS resolution instead! hahaha...

Anyway, we brought the kids to Yishun stadium at around 5pm, hoping it will not rain, as the sky was getting pretty dark.  The kids enjoyed themselves very much, though the they not finish a round of jogging, but they managed to jog half the track, i.e. about 200m for Adwin and Ashley was about 300m!  I think is pretty good for them and WL managed to make them walk a last round before we head for our dinner.

Ashley was asking me this morning if we can go jogging today... I had told her, we will go only on Sunday.. hahaha... Hope this is a new family routine! :D

** No photos taken in the stadium, cos WL say no need to bring our belonging there as we would be on the track.. :(
BUT managed to catch them after the jog in the car! hahaha...

No comments: