Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Adwin 2nd day in childcare

Adwin seems to be adapting to the childcare pretty fast, in fact, he managed to stay till 5pm on his first day yesterday!!  He fell asleep immediately after his shower, but he did not have his lunch and milk before napping.  He had napped from around 1230pm till 245pm, I guess he must have been really tired from the crying.  He managed to sit thru the music and movement, but was crying abit in the mist of teachers & kids dancing.  Until the teachers brought out the toys for them to play, he was pretty engrossed with the wooden cars & tracks. About 5pm, Ashley's class were brought over for TV programs and wait for the parents to fetch them back.

There were really delighted to see us at the door @ 510pm, Adwin ran all the way to the door, smiling so happily & screaming mummy!  And he forgot about his bag & shoe!  When I asked if he's enjoyed in the class, guess what he told me??  He said, "Yes, but am very scared!", and "I cried leh"... hahaha... And when we went to my mum's place for dinner, he told everyone he cried in school!  And he also managed to tell us that he played with train & cars after his nap!

This morning, he also happily changed into the uniform, which I thought was a really big improvement for him!  And initially when he got off the car, he was jokingly saying bye bye to me, but the moment the CC door opened and the teacher came & welcome him, he cried & keep shouting, "I want mama!"... Teacher took some time to quiet him down... and we saw that he managed to stop crying and attend all the lessons for the day, but he didn't have lunch & milk again... ehm... I also dunno what to do with him not eating... But today, it took him some time to catch his nap... I also saw him walking over to the tray of wooden cars to grab some cars to play... haha.. I guess he must be missing those cars & tracks since yesterday!  He attempted to play with the cars just before his shower and during his nap till Teacher Alice asked him to keep the toys & go for his nap!  haha...

As compared to Ashley, he's much much better, as he's able to stop crying during lessons on Day 2!  Ashley's first week was a nightmare to me, cos for 5 days, she was only on half day childcare and after the 5th day, I was on the verge of stopping her, cos when she had nightmare, we can't sleep as well.  But for Adwin, he was pretty the same after Day 1 in full day CC and he's able to tell us what he did in CC, crying & playing of toy cars & trains! haha... Now, I only hope he can join in the lunch in CC and have his milk before his nap!

No comments: